Calling all PR students, future graduates and aspiring apprentices!
Event Type: Group Event
Address: Manchester Metropolitan University, Business School, All Saints Campus, Oxford Road, Manchester, M15 6BH
Open to all PR students, future graduates and aspiring apprentices, to join us for an afternoon of advice, insight and opportunity!
The afternoon will feature two inspiring panel discussions (PR’s Rising Stars and PR’s Industry Leaders) while the rest of the afternoon attendees will be able to engage and network with future employers.
Don’t miss out this free opportunity to get a head start with your career!
PR’s Rising Stars Panel discussion – 14:30
Chair: Jenny Waters CMPRCA, Co-Chair of PRCA NextGen Group
- Ishtar Schneider CMPRCA, Account Director, Edelman
- Jamie McNicholas MPRCA, Senior Account Manager, Markettiers
- Rachel Proctor MPRCA, Head of Digital, Milk & Honey PR
- Adam Evans, Campaign Officer for Income, Wirral Borough Council
PR Leaders Panel discussion – 16:30
Chaired by: Simon Francis CMPRCA, Founder Member of Campaign Collective and Chair of the PRCA Council
- Steve Dunne FPRCA, Chief Executive, Digital Drums Ltd., Travel Weekly columnist
- Claire Quansah MPRCA, Operations Director, Red Havas
- Alice Newsham MPRCA, Director, Citypress
- Lorna O’Neill, Founder, Surge Communications
Please note: You may only attend this event if you are a student, future graduate or aspiring apprentice.
If you are an employer you are able to buy a stand. If you would like a sponsor stand or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This year's Sposnors:
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.