The PRCA Independent Consultants Group aims to:
- Represent the interests of PRCA members operating as independent consultants
- Provide a forum for discussion, debate and sharing of good practice
- Raise the professional standing of consultants who have chosen to work independently
- Promote the development of skills and standards and eventually to create a benchmark
- Organise a range of interesting events and meetings for members
- Provide networking, advice and support for consultants running their own businesses
We hold events quarterly and the aim is to cover a range of issues important to members, covering business, skills and market development issues to ensure consultants have access to the best thinking.