Access Partnership is the world’s leading public policy firm for the tech sector. We monitor and analyse global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and identify strategies to mitigate those risks and drive the opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our team uniquely mixes policy and technical expertise to optimise outcomes for companies operating at the intersection of technology, data and connectivity.
Using our 20 years of experience working with governments around the world and clear understanding of local regulatory landscapes, we provide access and influence where it matters. Whether amending policy or regulation, introducing a new technology to market, or driving a new legal or political outcome, Access Partnership helps companies and countries shape national, regional, and international policies to their advantage.
Our expertise includes:
• Data policy and cross-border data flows
• Cloud computing and big data
• Cybersecurity, data governance and privacy
• Trade negotiations, customs and logistics, and tax
• Internet governance and net neutrality
• Spectrum, telecoms and satellite
• OTT and VoIP
• AI, IoT, and blockchain