Five reasons to become a member of PRCA MENA
- The potential to achieve our Communications Management Standard (CMS), the hallmark of PR excellence and the proof you have a well-run business, with all the correct systems and structures in place.
- The opportunity to use the PRCA’s Matchmaker client/agency matchmaking service.
- Our extensive training and qualifications programme, to help our members excel as PR and communications practitioners.
- Networking events to help you make the right contacts within the industry.
- The latest market intelligence, data, and industry insight.
PRCA MENA (Middle East & North Africa) is the professional membership association that represents PR consultancies, in house communication teams and individuals in the region. PRCA MENA covers the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Cyprus, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt.
The PRCA was founded in London in 1969, and launched PRCA MENA in 2016, with the aim of raising standards in PR and communications; providing members with industry data; facilitating the sharing of communications best practice; and creating networking opportunities. All PRCA members are bound by a Professional Charter and Codes of Conduct, and benefit from exceptional training.
The Association also works for the greater benefit of the industry, sharing best practice and lobbying on the industry's behalf. Working alongside ICCO, PRCA MENA provides an international framework within which its members can develop global networks.
As a member of the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO), we have an international reach across 48 countries and a professional link to the PR industry in London, where PRCA UK is based. The PRCA regulates over 20,000 PR individuals.