The PRCA has developed a programme of qualifications to support PR and communications professionals in achieving their career goals.
JANUARY SALE NOW ON!
Enter code JANSALE20 to save 20% off all training bookings! Or email us at email@example.com to save and pay via invoice.
Why a PRCA qualification?
- Bespoke - Choose from a range of optional courses alongside a set of mandatory modules, and tailor the Qualification to meet the demands of your career.
- Flexible - With no compulsory enrolment date, you can begin your course at a time that works around your schedule.
- Relevant - All our workshops are practical, with every session offering the chance to implement what is being taught.
- Recognised - Each of our industry recognised Qualifications can be logged for points on the PRCA CPD.
- Cost effective - Costing £300 less than our competitors, our Qualifications mean you don’t have to break the bank to learn.
Methods of learning
- Delivered through a combination of highly interactive face-to-face workshops and online webinars, learners will discover the principles of good PR, examine best industry practice and learn practical skills.
How will you benefit?
- PRCA Qualifications will help you to develop your strategic thinking and will take you through a step-by-step process of developing effective communication programme that supports organisational/business objectives
- Through the use of designatory letters those who complete a Qualification are able to demonstrate to their peers and potential employers their professional competence and commitment to personal development.
- For employers, the skills and theory learnt will enhance the individual as a professional, adding value to the team and the organisation as a whole.