The Public Relations and Communications Association's (PRCA) Ethics Council and the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO) has launched its annual Ethics Month challenging the global industry to speak up for PR ethics. Finding solutions to ethical challenges is never easy. But conversations around who you should work for, or how PR pros can sometimes contribute to the spread of misinformation, need to begin - and be ongoing.
We invite you to join the conversation this September by using #PRethics. Stay tuned for top insights on our blog from some of the most respected PR practitioners around the world, and for upcoming events.
We've joined forces with the Ethics and Compliance Initiative (ECI) to launch a new research project to capture the global state of ethics and compliance in PR and communications.
The joint survey, based on the ECI’s long-standing Global Business Ethics Survey® (GBES®), will be fielded to PR practitioners worldwide.
Find out more about the partnership and research here.
- Speaking up for PR ethics
- Is the PR industry facing a mental health crisis?
- Reflections through a rear-view mirror
- Public Relations... More and better
- What do we stand for?
- Why we need to fight for ethical lobbying
- The End of Spin
- The Ethics of PR: Choosing the Right Clients, Making a Positive Impact and Enabling Change
- Doing Purpose Right
- Why We Need to Speak Up Against Unethical Practice
- Averting a Regulatory Crackdown on PR
- Can Social Media Ever Be Ethical