‘To win clients’ confidence you need to understand their business objectives and how PR can help achieve them. The communications landscape changes quickly and there’s a lot to learn. I try to make the material memorable by turning everything into a story – examples from my own experience, case-studies, dramatic illustrations and practical exercises where we go step-by-step through PR triumphs and disasters. My definition of success is for everyone to take away at least three new ideas or techniques they can start using the very next day’.
An all-rounder with particular interests in media relations, issues and crisis communications, new business development and pitching, CSR, dealing with procurement, brand management, and managing client relationships. Also offers workshops for clients on choosing and using PR firms.
Courses by Adrian
- Choosing and Using a PR Agency
- Creativity in B2B PR
- Crisis communications management
- Pitching to win new business
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Understanding brand managers and brand economics
- Winning Credentials
- Writing Engaging B2B media copy
- Good media relations
- Procurement: What consultancies need to know
- Pitching to Win New Business Online